When deciding whether to undergo plastic surgery or not, ask yourself:
- How long have I thought about doing this?
- What is my current situation in life like?
- Are there other ways I can achieve the results I want?
- Am I expecting the surgery to change something beside the physical thing?
- Why am I thinking about this now?
- Did something set off this desire?
It is important to remember that cosmetic procedures are designed to help you feel more comfortable in your own skin, not improve your life. Surgery can help the way you feel and correct issues which you have been dealing with your whole life. If you aren’t physically and emotionally health and wish to change something about yourself for yourself than you are a good candidate for cosmetic surgery.